Brain Power, LLC, is a neurotech startup in Kendall Sq founded by an MIT alum (Course 9), that has transformed AR headsets (starting with Google Glass) into the world’s first wearable AI system for autism. Our System allows people with autism to teach themselves life skills crucial to self-sufficiency, e.g. emotion decoding, eye contact, language, social engagement, conversation skills, control of behaviors, etc. Our apps use the newest AI and neuroscience principles but feel like fun video games to the children. The system measures performance as well as physiological signs – delivering data-rich, web-based reports to parents and educators.
Extern positions available:
- Game programming (Unity) for AR/VR (Externship #7958)
- App programming (Android, Unity) – wearables and Medtech (#7952)
- Full-Stack / Back-End Web (#7957)
- Team Management (#7953)
- Communications and Social Media (#7951)
- Video Editing (#7955)
- Graphic Design & UX (#7956)
Spots are filling fast – Complete the data sheet asap!
MIT-Produced Video about Externship (2015)
Externs 2016 & Recruitment Video